Vegetable seekh kebab is one of my most favorite cuisines in the winter season. They are full of vegetables and are meat-free, which can be eaten by anyone. If you serve this to the guests, they will like it. Vegetable seekh kebab prepared using carrots, potatoes, beans, almonds, and spices, comes under appetizers and tastes excellent with chutney.
You can check these recipes too: –
Let’s know more about it: –
|Preparation Time||Cooking Time||Servings||Cuisine||Difficulty Level|
|10 minutes||1 hour||4||Indian (veg)||Easy|
Nutrition Involved: –
1 piece of vegetable seekh kebab carries: –
| Calories – 70 Kcal | Fat – 2 grams | Carbohydrates – 10 grams | Protein – 3 grams | Sodium – 190 mg |
Ingredients For Vegetable Seekh Kebab: –
- Ghee – 1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds – 1 teaspoon
- Garlic – 1 ½ tablespoon (chopped)
- Ginger – 1 tablespoon (chopped)
- Carrots – 2 large (grated)
- Beans – 1 cup (chopped)
- Potatoes – ½ cup (grated)
- Black pepper – ½ teaspoon
- Almonds – 4-6 (crushed)
- Khoya – ½ cup
- Cheese – a little bit
- Gram flour – 1 cup (roasted)
- Salt – as per the taste
Steps To Cook Vegetable Seekh Kebab: –
- At the start, heat the cooking pan and add ghee into it. Don’t warm the ghee so much that it generates the smoke.
- Then add cumin seeds, ginger, and garlic. Sauté till the golden-brown texture.
- After that, add carrots, potatoes, beans, salt, and black pepper into the pan as mentioned in the above quantity.
- Cook for a few minutes and add almonds, cheese, and khoya. Mix the vegetables with the other ingredients properly.
- After that, roast the gram flour in the mixture to gives it the appearance of dough.
- Then settle the dough on the tandoor road to roast and put it inside the tandoor.
- At last, serve the vegetable seekh kebab with mint chutney and ketchup with some onions.