Pomegranate juice is a sparkly, crispy, and refreshing drink. It’s a sweet and tart juice that satisfies our taste buds. This juice is a treasure of health benefits and I have never found anyone who doesn’t like this drink.
You can try these juices too:-
Let’s know more about pomegranate juice: –
Nutrition Involved: –
1 glass serving of pomegranate juice (250 ml approx.) carries: –
| Calories – 151 Kcal | Carbohydrates – 34 grams | Fat – 1 gram | Sodium – 4 mg | Protein – 2 grams | Potassium – 387 mg |
Ingredients for the Juice: –
- Pomegranate Kernels – 2 cups
- Water – to make it thinner
- Salt – a pinch
- Sugar – 2 teaspoons (optional)
Can we store pomegranate kernels?
Yes, we can store them up to 8 days at the maximum in an air-tight container. However, don’t wash kernels as it makes the kernels soggy and brown.
Step by step procedure for Pomegranate Juice: –
- In the beginning, add 2 cups of pomegranate kernels to the blender. Then turn on the power for 5-10 seconds. Also. Don’t exceed it for more than 10 seconds.
- Then use a strainer and pour the juice through a strainer in the glass. You can use a spoon to enhance the process of straining.
- After that add some water with salt and sugar. Mix thoroughly and serve others.
Benefits of Consuming Pomegranate Juice: –
- Pomegranate juice reduces inflammation as it contains high levels of antioxidants.
- This fruit is a great source of fiber and lowers calories.
- Also, pomegranate builds immunity as it is rich in potassium and vitamin C & vitamin E.
- Moreover, pomegranate has a positive effect on osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis, and other types of joint issues.
- Furthermore, the intake of pomegranate juice every day can lower the systolic blood pressure and it has been proven that pomegranate is beneficial for heart health.