Lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad is a healthier meal. It doesn’t require much effort to prepare. This recipe is an excellent source of vitamin A, vitamin E and Vitamin K. This recipe own a low amount of sodium.
It offers a great source of potassium and folacin.
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Servings||Taste||Skill Level|
Every serving of lettuce, cucumber, and tomato salad carries: –
Calories – 160 Kcal, Carbohydrates – 00 grams, Fat – 16 grams, Protein – 2 grams
INGREDIENTS THAT YOU NEED For Lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad : –
- Tomatoes – 2 large one
- Lettuce – 1
- Cucumber – 1 (sliced)
- Green Onions – 1 (for garnishing)
- Salt – 1 pinch (for taste)
- Pepper – a little bit for taste, Vinegar – a little bit for a taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW For Lettuce, cucumber and tomato salad : –
- Take the tomatoes and cut them into segments. Then place them in a bowl.
- After that, add the lettuce leaves and add sliced cucumber and green onion.
- After that mix it with tomatoes in the bowl.
- Then, pour some vinegar, salt, and taste. Toss and serve immediately. Your healthier Lettuce, cucumber, and tomato salad is ready
BENEFITS OF EATING SALAD: –
Salad is a great source of natural fiber. Salad builds stronger bones and improves the performance of the muscles. When we consume salad, it helps in maintaining body weight and assist in the intake of good fats. The good levels of water found in salad veggies and fruits improve hydration in the human body, which is essential for youthful skin tone and basic locomotion.
Eating salad offers a great way of fulfilling the body with healthier and natural nutrients. Therefore, do consume it.