Well, well, well after reading our headline you must be questioning that what do you need to extract watermelon juice? And how hard is it to extract. Well, for your curiosity I want to tell you that watermelon juice can be extracted using a good blender rather than a hi-fi juicer. Watermelon juice is extremely easier to extract.
You just need to scoop out the watermelon into the blender and thirty seconds are enough to get watermelon juice from the fruit.
You can remove the seeds as per your choice – for that you need a filter. Easy!
If you obtain a pulpy juice, give it a blend for 10 seconds again. If you like some addition, do try tequila or white rum – juice tastes marvelous.
Here’s how to make it: –
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Servings||Taste||Skill Level|
|10 minutes||2 minutes||4||fruity||Beginner|
1 cup of watermelon juice carries: –
| Calories – 43 Kcal | Carbohydrates – 11 grams | Fat – 00 grams | Sodium – 2 mg | Protein – 1 gram |
Ingredients for Watermelon Juice: –
- Watermelon – 1 (2 kg watermelon can yield 5 cups of juice)
- Lime – 1
How to Make Watermelon Juice at Home?
At first, cut the watermelon into two halves. Use a spoon and scoop out the chunks of watermelon into the blender.
After that, watermelon must be blended until it is grounded entirely. It may take 1 minute at maximum. Then add one lime into the watermelon juice and blend again.
Then use a sieve or strainer and discharge the mixture. Extract the juice and throw the seeds and pulp away with the watermelon skin.
Put the juice in the refrigerator and serve chilled.
Benefits of Consuming Watermelon Juice
- Watermelon is rich in Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and potassium. In addition, it has 92% of water therefore it fulfills the body’s hydration.
- Watermelon juice can help in preventing macular degeneration.
- In addition, watermelon offers relief in muscle soreness.
- Watermelon lowers inflammation and oxidative stress in the body.
- Watermelon is termed as the natural viagra and it enhances sexual power.
- According to various studies, watermelon contains such compounds that prevent cancer chances.