Glazed lemon pepper chicken is a typical western cuisine and it’s prepared in the microwave oven in 200-220 degrees. However, before heating in the oven, it’s marinated in the ingredients such as honey, mustard, Dijon mustard, and ground pepper. In this cuisine, we utilize chicken breast and marinate for 1 hour at least.
You can prepare this in an oven or on gas like we make barbecue chicken. It is one of the most recommended western cuisines and it is totally healthy as we do not consume any oil for making.
Therefore, without wasting any time let’s talk about it: –
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Servings||Taste||Skill Level|
|1 hour 15 minutes||30 minutes||4||Tangy||Better|
One serving of glazed lemon pepper chicken carries: –
Calories – 339 Kcal, Carbohydrates – 44 grams, Fat – 3 grams, Protein – 38 grams
INGREDIENTS REQUIRED: –
- Chicken breast – 4 skinless & boneless pieces
- Honey – 4 tablespoons
- Lemon juice – 1 tablespoon
- Fresh Garlic – 2 cloves crushed
- Dijon mustard – 1 tablespoon
- Black pepper – 3 tablespoons
- Potatoes – 500 grams (small)
- Broccoli florets – few (steamed)
STEPS TO FOLLOW for glazed lemon pepper chicken: –
- Make cuts in every chicken breast with a sharp knife. Then, in a dish add honey, lemon juice, garlic, pepper and mustard.
- After that add chicken into it and coat properly. Then place the chicken in the fridge for 1 hour or so.
- Then preheat the oven and place potatoes and chicken in a single layer on roasting tin and pour some marinade over it.
- Meanwhile, roast the chicken for 30-60 minutes and serve with steamed broccoli. Your glazed lemon pepper chicken is ready.
BENEFITS OF EATING CHICKEN: –
Chicken contains a good level of protein, which is vital for muscular strength. It’s a lump of lean meat, which states that it doesn’t own much fat. In addition, eating chicken can make you lose weight in a positive manner without dieting. Chicken contains calcium and phosphorous, which keeps our bones healthier. Also, chicken is a stress buster as it has tryptophan and vitamin B5, which relieve during the stress period. Chicken strengthens the immune cells in the body and intake of chicken soup during cold or flu – is necessary.