The dark-chocolate smoothie is delicious non-dairy cuisine. This smoothie offers lots of richness and a caramel-like flavor to its consumers. Dark-chocolate smoothie recipe is easy to make and it increases fiber about 2g/serving.
This recipe is designed for only one serving.
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Servings||Taste||Skill Level|
NUTRITION In Dark-Chocolate Smoothie: –
Every serving of it carries: –
Calories – 302 Kcal, Carbohydrates – 58 grams, Fat – 7.2 grams, Protein – 9 grams
INGREDIENTS THAT YOU NEED: –
- Dates – 3 in number
- Chocolate almond milk – 1 cup
- Ice- 1 cup (grated)
- Cocoa powder – 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla soy yogurt – 1 container
- Banana – ½ sliced
STEPS TO FOLLOW: –
- Now place the dates in a bowl, then cover with water. Let it soften for 3 minutes.
- After that, place some chocolate almond milk and these dates in a blender. Blend for 30 seconds with the banana and vanilla soy yogurt unless they are pureed.
- Then add grated ice into that and blend for 30 seconds more.
- Pour in a glass and serve well with cocoa powder.
BENEFITS OF HAVING DARK – CHOLODATE SMOOTHIE
The smoothie contains fiber at a good amount. It’s full of iron, sodium, calcium, sugar, and poly fat. In addition, this smoothie doesn’t contain any cholesterol. This smoothie offers a great taste to the mouth and it’s a complete diet. Therefore, include dark-chocolate smoothie into your weekly plan.