Cucumber juice is a tasty refreshing drink that suits with the summers. It is prepared by blending cucumber, lemon juice, and salt in a blending jar. In the summer season, cucumbers are abundant in India and this is the most soothing juice you can serve to your guests and near ones.
What is the use and benefits of cucumber?
- At first, the cucumber is mainly utilized in salads, dressing, and garnishing. It offers much relief to the stomach.
- Then cucumber soothes our eyes, when we apply them on our eyes it reduces irritation and dark circles.
- Moreover, cucumber helps in weight loss and regular consumption of cucumber results in cutting down the fat deposit.
- Also, cucumber clears our stomach and improves the bowel movement.
- Consequently, they are rich in vitamins and minerals and it treats skin related ailments and skin issues.
- Then cucumber regulates the blood sugar levels, blood pressure levels, and body cholesterol.
However, for more delicious drinks, do check out these great recipes:
Let’s know more about Cucumber Juice: –
|Preparation Time||Make Time||Servings||Drink|
|5 minutes||3 minutes||2||Juice|
Nutrition In Cucumber Juice: –
1 glass of Cucumber Juice carries: –
| Calories – 39.8 Kcal | Carbohydrates – 7 grams | Sodium – 5.5 mg | Potassium – 433 mg | Protein – 2.4 grams |