Chicken Tikka Masala is a creamy and delicious Indian cuisine that can be cooked with normal ingredients such as boneless chicken, yogurt, spices, and tomatoes. In this cuisine, we cook chicken pieces in a yummy curry sauce and it’s a must-try item.
Chicken Tikka Masala is so easy to cook in one pan and the flavor is so delicious. The best Chicken Tikka Masala requires the marination chicken using yogurt and the sauce is light – orange in color.
Whenever you’re marinating something try to marinate it overnight so that the flavors can pierce into the chicken properly. I usually prefer less chili and therefore I have limited the amount. However, you can increase as per your taste.
Chicken Tikka Masala is best served with naan, parantha or basmati rice.
Dear viewer, you can check these recipes too: –
Let’s know more about Chicken Tikka Masala recipe –
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Servings||Cuisine|
|15 minutes||30 minutes||6||Indian, Main Course, Non – Veg|
Nutrition Involved: –
1 serving of Chicken Tikka Masala contains –
| Calories – 580 Kcal | Protein – 36 grams | Carbohydrates – 17.4 grams | Fat – 41.3 grams | Sodium – 1601 mg | Potassium – 971 mg | Fiber – 2.9 grams | Calcium – 160 mg | Calcium – 171 mg | Cholesterol – 250 mg |
Process To Make Chicken Tikka Masala: –
- At first, in a bowl, add chicken with all of the ingredients mentioned above to make marination. Now place the marination in the refrigerator for 1 hour (overnight marination is best).
- Then heat oil in a large pot over medium – heat and when oil is warm properly add chicken pieces in small – small batches. Now fry the chicken pieces for 3-5 minutes. Set it aside for some time.
- After that melt the butter in the same pan and fry the chopped onions until soft and brown.
- Moreover, add the chopped ginger and garlic, then sauté for 1 minute and add cumin, garam masala, turmeric and coriander to it. Fry for 30 more seconds.
- Now pour the chopped tomatoes or tomatoes puree, chili powder, and salt. Then allow it to simmer for 15 minutes, stir occasionally unless it attains a brown-red color.
- Then stir the cream and brown sugar through the sauce. Add the fried chicken pieces and cook for 10 more minutes. Then pour the water to make the sauce thin and garnish Chicken Tikka Masala with fresh coriander and serve with naan or rice.