Chicken parmigiana is a popular chicken cuisine in Australia, which is very easy to prepare. It doesn’t require must time or effort but offers a great taste for the buds.
|Preparation Time||Cook Time||Servings||Taste||Skill Level|
|30 minutes||45 minutes||4||Better||Intermediate|
NUTRITION In Chicken Parmigiana: –
Every serving of chicken parmigiana carry: –
Calories – 1500 Kcal, Carbohydrates – 150 grams, Fat – 80 grams, Protein – 100 grams
INGREDIENTS THAT YOU NEED: –
- Chicken breasts – 4 (skinless, boneless & thinly pounded)
- All-purpose flour – 2 cups (properly seasoned with salt & pepper)
- Oil – 1 cup (use olive or vegetable oil – they offer healthy nutrients)
- Salt & pepper – as per taste
- Bread crumbs – 3 cups
- Mozzarella cheese – 1 pound (sliced thinly)
- Tomato sauce – as per the necessity
- For garnishing – use parsley or basil leaves
For Tomato Sauce
- Olive oil – a little bit about 2 tablespoons
- Ginger – garlic paste – 1 tablespoon (freshly smashed)
- Green onion – 1 medium
- Tomatoes – 3 large one (chopped)
- Tomato puree – 1 cup
- Bay leaf – 1
- Parsley – 1 small bunch
- Salt – as per the taste
STEPS TO FOLLOW: –
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees.
- After that, Season the chicken breasts on both sides using salt and pepper. Then scour each chicken breast in the flour and remove the excess.
- Then dip it in egg and let excess drip off, then place it in bread crumbs.
- Following that Split the oil between two pans and heat the oil unless it starts to smoke.
- Now, add 2 chicken breasts to each pan and cook until we get a golden-brown texture on both sides.
- Then transfer it to a baking sheet and top each breast with tomato sauce, which we prepared above.
- Add a few slices of the mozzarella, some parmesan, salt, and pepper. After that, bake in the oven until the chicken is cooked through and cheese is completely melted, it may take 5 minutes at max. Take it out from the oven and garnish with basil or parsley.
- To make the sauce, add olive oil in a pan and warm it in medium heat. Then add onion and ginger-garlic paste until it gets brownish. Following those add tomatoes, water, bay leaf, some parsley, pepper, and salt. Bring the mix to boil and cook until it gets thickened.