Butterscotch milkshake is a rich and creamy drink made using butterscotch ice cream and butterscotch sauce. Butterscotch milkshake is easy to prepare and whenever I make it, I add an extra scoop of ice cream in my glass as it tastes fabulous.
You can try these milkshakes too: –
Let’s know more about butterscotch milkshake: –
|10 minutes||1||Milkshake||539 KCal|
Nutrition Involved: –
1 glass serving of butterscotch milkshake (350 ml approx.) carries: –
| Calories – 539 Kcal | Carbohydrates – 90 grams | Fat – 12 grams | Sodium – 170 mg | Protein – 11 grams | Potassium – 215 mg |
Ingredients for the Butterscotch Milkshake: –
- Milk – 1 cup
- Butterscotch ice cream – 1 big scoop
- Butterscotch sauce – 2 teaspoons
- Crushed ice – 50 mg
- Butterscotch chips – 2 teaspoons
Step by Step Procedure for Butterscotch Milkshake: –
- First of all, take all of the ingredients like milk, butterscotch shake, butterscotch sauce, butterscotch chips and crushed ice into the blender.
- Then blend the entire segment until we observe froth on the surface. After that take a serving glass and add a scoop of butterscotch ice cream on top. Then pour a spoon of butterscotch sauce and slide over the ice cream and serve immediately. Nothing can be better than a chilled milkshake, it’s pure bliss.
Note – You can add crushed almonds, cashews, and raisins over it. It looks exemplary.