Beetroot juice recipe is one of the most commonly prepared cuisines all over the globe.
NUTRITION In Beetroot: –
100 grams of beetroot contains: –
Calories – 43 Kcal, Fat – 0.2 grams, Potassium – 325 grams, Sodium – 78 grams, Protein – 1.6 grams, Carbohydrate – 10 grams
INGREDIENTS THAT YOU NEED
- Apple – 1
- Lemon – 1
- Beetroot – 1
- Spinach – 1 handful (Optional)
- Celery – 2 tall Stalks
- For Sweetness, if necessary, add honey (1 tablespoon)
STEPS TO FOLLOW
- Take the apple, lemon, spinach, and celery to a juicer.
- Now, cut the beetroot fruit into handy bits and then add it to your juicer.
- In addition, remember that due to the thickness of the beetroot, it’s vital to juice to last so that you don’t find it essential to clean the pulp out of your juicer.
BENEFITS OF BEETROOT JUICE: –
- Recent studies helped to find out that beetroot reduces blood pressure and it plays a role during cardiovascular disease.
- Substantial proofs have elaborated that the intake of nitrate supplementation from beets results in the improvement in exercise performance.
- Beets own betaines that can decrease the quantity of homocysteine – a compound that occurs naturally in amino acid cysteine. This homocysteine can contribute to cardiovascular diseases!
- Beetroots are full of Vitamin – B folate that is an important component for tissue growth and it protects a person against the birth defects. It has been proved that eating folate-rich foods, as during pregnancy is very vital. As food without the essential amount of folate results in the problem in the spinal column, known as neural tube defect.
- Beetroot slows down the progression of dementia.
- Beetroot helps in maintaining body weight.
DOSAGE OF INTAKE
You can prepare and beetroot juice recipe daily. A dose of 2 cups of beetroot daily lowers the blood pressure in adults. However, in some cases, it has been found out that drinking beetroot juice daily can alter the urine color, due to the natural pigments – which is normal.